Its been a busy month! Joshua and I traveled almost every weekend in May, then I worked my first weekend shift, and then traveled again last weekend! As exhausted as we are, they have all been wonderful trips.
Last weekend we traveled home to Summerville to be with my family during my Dad's procedure for his prostate cancer. We are so thankful that everything went well. It was special to all be home as a family with my parents and Stafford. We also had a really great time with Joshua's parents and sisters :) what a sweet joy to share time with our families, its nice that they live so close together!
We drove back Saturday in time for a lingerie shower I hosted for my dear friend Meredith Reock! It was such a fun time connecting with college friends and celebrating how the Lord is at work in Meredith and Aaron! I can hardly wait for their big day August 13th! Meredith will be doing a rotation in Charlotte this summer so I hope I can spend some extra time with her before her marriage.
Work continues to go well, I learn something new everyday! It is definitely hard at times but I couldnt ask for a better work environment where I am free to ask questions as much as I want! Only 2 more weeks before I'm "set loose" on my own! Kinda crazy but I think I am ready and glad that most of my hours I'll have other providers around when I need them. I'm amazed at how much I've learned in just 2 1/2 months. I am still able to work 1 day a week at the crisis preganncy center which I LOVE! Karen, the ultrasound nurse, has been sweet to start training me to do ultrasounds myself. It never gets old to see God creating new life!
Last weekend we traveled home to Summerville to be with my family during my Dad's procedure for his prostate cancer. We are so thankful that everything went well. It was special to all be home as a family with my parents and Stafford. We also had a really great time with Joshua's parents and sisters :) what a sweet joy to share time with our families, its nice that they live so close together!
We drove back Saturday in time for a lingerie shower I hosted for my dear friend Meredith Reock! It was such a fun time connecting with college friends and celebrating how the Lord is at work in Meredith and Aaron! I can hardly wait for their big day August 13th! Meredith will be doing a rotation in Charlotte this summer so I hope I can spend some extra time with her before her marriage.
Work continues to go well, I learn something new everyday! It is definitely hard at times but I couldnt ask for a better work environment where I am free to ask questions as much as I want! Only 2 more weeks before I'm "set loose" on my own! Kinda crazy but I think I am ready and glad that most of my hours I'll have other providers around when I need them. I'm amazed at how much I've learned in just 2 1/2 months. I am still able to work 1 day a week at the crisis preganncy center which I LOVE! Karen, the ultrasound nurse, has been sweet to start training me to do ultrasounds myself. It never gets old to see God creating new life!
Joshua is loving his work and is very busy with 5 projects! I'm so proud of him, he is such a hard worker. We are so grateful that he has been able to be home most of the time, it has made such a difference for our marriage. We are thankful for the Lord's provision of his job and the many friendships he is growing with his coworkers, many from other countries!












No comments:
Post a Comment