Wow, I haven't posted in a long time! Things have been busy around here lately with work and travel.
Two weekends ago we were able to travel to Minnesota for the Desiring God National Conference. It was such a fun trip to see our extended family and to be at the conference with many from our church family. Should probably write another time about how the Lord used the conference to shape our hearts, he surely did!
Joshua was in New Jersey all last week (worked over 70 hours!) and we are both glad that he gets to be home for a couple weeks. He will be here through his birthday next weekend and then will be in NJ one more week and then we will be traveling together to Hendersonville for 2 weeks for him to impliment his big Duke Energy project he has been working on. We are thankful that its a car trip and I will be able to go with him as the company pays for our gas and hotel :) We are hopeful that Joshua will not be traveling for my third trimester.
Had a good doctors visit today at 24 weeks. I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow! Everything is still looking great with BabyTimm, growing well with a strong heart beat. I am still feeling pretty well overall though I have been having some new symptoms here and there. Guess thats just part of pregnancy! Glad that my OB did not seem concerned today. The baby is kicking more and more and it has been fun for Joshua to feel and see the movement! He has enjoyed this even more than seeing the ultrasounds :)
We are excited to have Joshua's parents come for Joshua's birthday next weekend, it will be their first time visiting since we've been married. They are going to help us rearrange and move things to get ready for the nursery. We are grateful for their willingness to help out!
I can hardly believe that I am almost finished with work! I am only in the office 9 more times. I am so grateful for this experience and I know that the Lord has taught me so many things through my time at Dallas Family Medicine. I will definitly miss my sweet coworkers but I am very excited to be home these few months before the baby and especially once BabyTimm is here. Next weekend, they are throwing a baby shower for me and my coworker Kelly which should be alot of fun before I finish my time there.
Our new small group continues to be a blessing. I'm thankful for these dear brothers and sisters and the chance to grow with them in Christ. I've especially enjoyed our women's prayer time at the end, it has been sweet to see the Lord being to knit our hearts together.
Two weekends ago we were able to travel to Minnesota for the Desiring God National Conference. It was such a fun trip to see our extended family and to be at the conference with many from our church family. Should probably write another time about how the Lord used the conference to shape our hearts, he surely did!
Joshua was in New Jersey all last week (worked over 70 hours!) and we are both glad that he gets to be home for a couple weeks. He will be here through his birthday next weekend and then will be in NJ one more week and then we will be traveling together to Hendersonville for 2 weeks for him to impliment his big Duke Energy project he has been working on. We are thankful that its a car trip and I will be able to go with him as the company pays for our gas and hotel :) We are hopeful that Joshua will not be traveling for my third trimester.
Had a good doctors visit today at 24 weeks. I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow! Everything is still looking great with BabyTimm, growing well with a strong heart beat. I am still feeling pretty well overall though I have been having some new symptoms here and there. Guess thats just part of pregnancy! Glad that my OB did not seem concerned today. The baby is kicking more and more and it has been fun for Joshua to feel and see the movement! He has enjoyed this even more than seeing the ultrasounds :)
We are excited to have Joshua's parents come for Joshua's birthday next weekend, it will be their first time visiting since we've been married. They are going to help us rearrange and move things to get ready for the nursery. We are grateful for their willingness to help out!
I can hardly believe that I am almost finished with work! I am only in the office 9 more times. I am so grateful for this experience and I know that the Lord has taught me so many things through my time at Dallas Family Medicine. I will definitly miss my sweet coworkers but I am very excited to be home these few months before the baby and especially once BabyTimm is here. Next weekend, they are throwing a baby shower for me and my coworker Kelly which should be alot of fun before I finish my time there.
Our new small group continues to be a blessing. I'm thankful for these dear brothers and sisters and the chance to grow with them in Christ. I've especially enjoyed our women's prayer time at the end, it has been sweet to see the Lord being to knit our hearts together.
No comments:
Post a Comment