Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

28 weeks... Last Trimester!

Its hard to believe the last trimester is already here! We are so excite to meet BabyTimm in 3 short months. His/her kicks are getting stronger and stronger and I can hardly wait to see those little hands and feet :)

I am offically finished with work! I had a great last day, my coworkers were so sweet to get me a cake! It was hard to say goodbye to so many dear friends but I hope to drive out there a few times for lunch before the baby comes. In all 7 months of work, I've only gotten sick twice, including now! Praise God, its a miracle! Thankful that even though I am not feeling well, I am able to rest and be home without the hassel of work.

Joshua and I had a great weekend at home in Summerville. It was a blessing to see our families and friends as we celebrated the marriage of Jon and Meredyth! It was a beautiful wedding and I am so thankful for my friend Beth who did an amazing job with my dress so I could be a part of the ceremony.

We started the nursery last week, CRAZINESS!!! Its been fun to see things start to come together :) I'm definitely starting to "nest" :) Excited for this time to clean out and prepare before I'm too uncomfortable. I pray that the Lord will use this unique 3 months to grow friendships and prepare my heart for the life-change that is to come so quickly. May He be glorified in this season.





No comments:

Post a Comment