| little helper |
| so thankful for these kiddos! |
| I have the best students! Their creativity amazes me. Summer school going well so far. |
| Caleb loves cooking! |
![]() |
| We switched over to Math U See and it has been a great fit! |
| Daddy spent lots of time at the substation |
![]() |
| "I sand" |
![]() |
| world changers |
![]() |
| such a cutie and into EVERYTHING! |
![]() |
![]() |
| little building project |
![]() |
| Father's Day |
![]() |
| "I help Daddy" |
![]() |
| love all the nature in our neighborhood |
![]() |
| big kids have gotten really into puzzles |
![]() |
| blueberry picking with Nana |
| fresh corn with Nana! |
![]() |
| I just love her little feet |
![]() |
| love her creativity |
![]() |
| love our mommy daughter painting times |
![]() |
| cousin time |
![]() |
| such a great daddy |
![]() |
| thankful for them! |
![]() |
| packing lunch for the pool |
![]() |
| they love their little shop |
![]() |
| start them young |
![]() |
| jammie school |
![]() |
| mud kitchen, their favorite |
![]() |
| blueberry muffins |
![]() |
| loving my new bike trailer! |
| Date night! Thanks Nana! |
| thankful for our life together in the lowcountry |
![]() |









































































No comments:
Post a Comment