Joshua and I just got back from a great weekend in Clemson. It was truely a blessing all around! It was such a joy to be with college friends to celebrate my dear friend Meredyth's upcoming wedding in October! Its coming so fast and I can hardly wait for the day she is a Mrs. Joshua also got to hang out with his sister Elisabeth while I was at the shower, an unexpected blessing from home.
It was a blast to pull out my cello again, it had literally been about a year since I've really played! The men I played with at Amber's wedding were amazing which makes playing all the more fun. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding, Amber was just beaming! Amber was my Bible study leader in college. Its fun to think back to our senior year one distinct night when we got on our knees and cried out to the Lord for mercy in providing us with husbands. It has been amazing to watch him do that over the last several years, all praise be to Him.
We stayed with our dear friends the Chasteen's. Jeremy officiated our wedding last year and they have been such a sweet encouragement to us through the many seasons of our relationship. We are thankful for their intentionallity to ask good questions and encourage us in the Word. We learned so much this weekend just from experiencing life with them and their 4 precious children, what a gift!
This will be another full work week but I'm excited to be back to my normal 20 hrs starting next week. We are really excited about our new small group starting this next Sunday. I will really miss our old small group but we really trust that the Lord has great things in store as we launch out with brothers and sisters on our side of the city. Praying that He will reveal Himself in new and deeper ways as we step out in faith.
It was a blast to pull out my cello again, it had literally been about a year since I've really played! The men I played with at Amber's wedding were amazing which makes playing all the more fun. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding, Amber was just beaming! Amber was my Bible study leader in college. Its fun to think back to our senior year one distinct night when we got on our knees and cried out to the Lord for mercy in providing us with husbands. It has been amazing to watch him do that over the last several years, all praise be to Him.
We stayed with our dear friends the Chasteen's. Jeremy officiated our wedding last year and they have been such a sweet encouragement to us through the many seasons of our relationship. We are thankful for their intentionallity to ask good questions and encourage us in the Word. We learned so much this weekend just from experiencing life with them and their 4 precious children, what a gift!
This will be another full work week but I'm excited to be back to my normal 20 hrs starting next week. We are really excited about our new small group starting this next Sunday. I will really miss our old small group but we really trust that the Lord has great things in store as we launch out with brothers and sisters on our side of the city. Praying that He will reveal Himself in new and deeper ways as we step out in faith.
cello, Peg...I had no idea!!!
ReplyDelete