Is it really December!? We have really been enjoying the beautiful weather the last several days in the low 70's!
This past weekend Joshua and I decided to change up our porch. We got rid of a couple of chairs that were worn out and taking up space (our neighbors are using them now!). We covered the loveseat with a pretty sheet we were given from India and added some foam pads I found at a consignment sale. We're not completely done yet but we sure have enjoyed the progress!
This past weekend Joshua and I decided to change up our porch. We got rid of a couple of chairs that were worn out and taking up space (our neighbors are using them now!). We covered the loveseat with a pretty sheet we were given from India and added some foam pads I found at a consignment sale. We're not completely done yet but we sure have enjoyed the progress!
![]() |
| Peekaboo! |
| Thats the 8th tooth there on the bottom |
| and the drool that comes with it |
| such a nice day! |
| Loves to kiss her daddy. |

No comments:
Post a Comment