Last week Karis turned 10 months! I feel like she has been growing so fast lately. She just gets longer and longer. She continues to be very social and verbal. Karis is really starting to understand more of what we tell her. She loves to "kiss the baby." Really enjoying her walker (not walking just yet!) and throwing the ball. Peekaboo is a favorite. Has settled into a pretty good routine, and is taking two decent naps and sleeping 12 hours at night (usually 7-7). I am still nursing, usually 3 times a day, and she is eating a variety of new foods, especially loved mac-n-cheese at Thanksgiving :) Karis loves to clap and "sing." She is more fun everyday, thankful for this sweetpea!
(Papa, I'm posting these today for you to enjoy as you take it easy!)
| This characterizes Karis at 10 months! |
| This puppy has been one of her favorites. Loves clapping! |
| Best we could do :) |
| Pretty please mommy! |
| Long long long |
| Such a book worm! I'm thankful she likes to read. |
| Enjoying the porch |
| happy. |
| hair is getting so long! |
| lil explorer. loves hidden spaces |
| Add caption |

No comments:
Post a Comment