Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

June is here!

Well, June came and it's flying by! Last night in bed we looked at each other and said "is it really Friday tomorrow?!?"

Karis is saying and doing new things everyday, it really amazes me. I don't have any previous experience with toddlers and I am just in awe of how much she is learning and growing right now, especially in her vocabulary and physical ability.   The Lord is really teaching me through her what it means to have childlike faith.  Karis doesn't worry about tomorrow, or this afternoon for that matter! She enjoys the MOMENT, Lord teach me!

I've enjoyed working on several sewing projects lately. I'm almost finished with this baby quilt for our Indian neighbors new baby, working on sewing rows together for Karis' quilt, and starting a new baby boy quilt this weekend.  Sewing has been so refreshing to me, thank you Lord!

Joshua has been very blessed at work lately. I love seeing him grow and thrive in his projects but also with his coworkers. The Lord made him for this and it so neat to see him be able to worship the Lord in the work He gave him to do.  This is going to be a busy season as Joshua begins studying for his PE exam this fall (glad I have my sewing machine to keep me occupied!).  This is a big step for him professionally, proud of him!

Thankful to have the Clemson house behind us!!! What a blessing to be free from that responsibility. It has really freed us up to dream and pray about other things where we are and we are thankful.

pieced together and ready to be quilted


front, still working on the binding


detail


back

just playing

picking out colors...

they are so sweet!

look what I taught Karis! jk!

we're loving the blocks, thanks Auntie E!

papa's bench is coming in handy!

found her like this.

book worm.

peekaboo!

sweet girl



do you see her tongue??

she got that from me! I do the same thing when I'm concentrating!

what mom!?

1 comment:

  1. Spending my lunch time reading up on the Timm family! I bet Karis could recognize letters - M for Mommy, D for Daddy, K for Karis! Have you been to etsy.com? Crafters sell their stuff on that site. Your talent would so be appreciated out there! I saw that you mentioned selling a house. If you plan to buy a house here int he futre, let me recommend Fort Mill, on the Tega Cay side. The schools are great, the taxes and cost of living are cheaper, gas too, and of course, the people are friendly! :)

    ReplyDelete