Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

The Unexpected cont.

Well, its been an eventful week! I'll spare all the crazy details but long story short we ended up closing a week early on the house, so we are officially homeless!   There have been some problems along the way but we trust that the Lord is sovereign over the details and He will work them out for His glory.   We are thankful to be ending this long season but even more grateful for the ways the Lord has used the trials with this house to conform us to His image and strengthen our marriage. Only our God is able to take an ugly broken mess and turn it into something beautiful. Praise to Him! 



We had an awesome time with our dear friends, the Singapogu's, on Friday and Saturday. We love them and are so thankful for how the Lord uses them in our lives.  It was especially fun to see how comfortable Karis was with the kids! She loves them too and I'm thankful for how their little friendships are growing :)

Asha and Karis

the kiddos

beautiful family!






I cannot express how grateful I am for a husband who loves and walks with the Lord.  In the face of several trials this week, Joshua has been on his knees and seeking the Lord, acting in faith, and leading us to TRUST Him, to walk by faith, not by sight.   He leads us humbly and sacrificially, knowing our desperate need for daily grace.  Last night my heart was filled with thankfulness as I listened to Joshua sharing with Karis about our situation and the beauty of the gospel in the midst of it. I know she doesn't understand yet, but we pray that she will, in time, taste and see that the Lord is good.



I think I finally decided on the design for my first quilt! Looking forward to putting it all together soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment