Well I officially feel nested! Joshua has been sweet to put up with me these last several months as I have had the strong urge to get our new home in order on top of crazy pregnancy hormones :) We are so grateful for the home the Lord has provided and we pray that it will be a place of peace to our family, neighbors, coworkers, and friends.
Unless something changes, we are scheduled for a c-section tomorrow at 12! Looking forward to meeting baby Caleb tomorrow!?
Unless something changes, we are scheduled for a c-section tomorrow at 12! Looking forward to meeting baby Caleb tomorrow!?
(Warning: picture overload)
| Stool Daddy made as a kid. Papa helped :) |
| big girl! |
| Karis' Room |
| Karis' "sofa" This is where we have our family worship each night, we love it! |
| Big girl bed! This is the bed I grew up in. And Papa's prayer bench. Karis insists that we kneel and pray together each night, its precious. |
| This is Blankie. He comes everywhere. Warm and cozy. |
| Pillow I made last week. |
| love the sandwich, the top is from my Grandmother and the middle is a quilt made by my great grandmother. |
| Caleb's Nursery |
| African mobile from Bubba |
| wreath I put together last week. |
| Made this last week too... Nesting is crazy! Love the car mat I found at consignment :) |
| African animals and Daddy's hard hats |
| such a good consignment find for our little boy's room. |
| Our room. Made the bed runner last week from extra curtain material. |
| Made a new changing pad cover to match, nesting is crazy! |
| Rosette Pillow Love |
| love how it turned out |
| knitted by my great grandmother |
| we call this the treasure chest. |
| My "studio"/guest room |
| chest from my grandmother, wall hang from India, and yo-yo quilt made by great grandmother |
| love my little sewing corner |
| my grandmothers hutch at the bottom of the stairs that we use for all of our toys/craft stuff |
| Karis' art station |
| Babies, lots of babies everywhere. But ready for one special one to be here! |
| spring mantel |
| throw pillow from last week |
| another rosette pillow. I know, I'm crazy! |
| sweet flower from Meredyth's wedding |
| Karis' Nook. She plays in here often for long periods of time! |
| Our family. We love them! |
| Wreath from Leah's wedding. |
No comments:
Post a Comment