We are so thankful that MB was able to stay with us last week! She was such a huge help with Karis and lots of yummy meals. There's nothing like having your momma around! Thankful for the many ways she made it special for us and especially for Karis as she adjust to being a big sister. THANK YOU MB!
We have been so glad to be home and adjusting to our new normal. I am thankful to be feeling better each day and am able to do more for myself though still have a ways to go to feeling "normal." I'm eager to get better so I can fully transition into my role as wife and momma, but I'm thankful to not feel rushed and for Joshua's patience and care through this healing process. Joshua will transition back into work responsibilities next week as Nana comes on Monday. Thank you for continuing to pray for us! We have definitely felt it!
We have been so glad to be home and adjusting to our new normal. I am thankful to be feeling better each day and am able to do more for myself though still have a ways to go to feeling "normal." I'm eager to get better so I can fully transition into my role as wife and momma, but I'm thankful to not feel rushed and for Joshua's patience and care through this healing process. Joshua will transition back into work responsibilities next week as Nana comes on Monday. Thank you for continuing to pray for us! We have definitely felt it!
| MB's special birthday cake for Caleb and me (4/25). Just finished the last piece, so yummy!!! |
| gentle gentle! |
| loves to be a helper |
| pray for this sweetpea as she learns to be a big sister. its been hard for her (to be expected!) but we trust this will get better as I get better. |
| science time! MB found a skink for Karis. |
| snack time! genius! |
| each egg was filled with animal crackers/goldfish and hid all over the living room or yard to extend snack time. what a great idea! Karis LOVED it. |
| thanks for coming MB! |
| we love you! |
No comments:
Post a Comment