It has been a long week in the Timm home! Thankful that the weekend is near :) I am finally feeling much better and we are settling back into a "routine" (as much as you can have with a 6 week old). Joshua has officially made the shift over to his new department and is excited about some of the interesting projects he will get to work on. I am SO grateful that they seem engaging, I pray that he will enjoy his new position as much as his previous. His cubical is right next to one of our good friends, Arun, who is from Nepal. What a fun surprise!
Here are some pics of our sweet pea! (she's not always this happy but these little smiles never get old! makes all the crying worth it!)
Here are some pics of our sweet pea! (she's not always this happy but these little smiles never get old! makes all the crying worth it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment