Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sick Day

We had a great weekend at home with our families! It was so fun for everyone to finally meet Karis and get more extended time with her. It was also quite exhausting! Saturday night, Joanna and Nana were sweet to stay up with Karis and give her the middle of the night feed which was such a needed break for me to get to sleep the entire night!

Unfortunately, my good rest backfired and I have had mastitis all week! No fun! Thankful for a sweet hubby who has been gracious to take care of his girls while I've been under the weather. I started some medicine last night and I am starting to finally feel somewhat better today.

We took Karis to her 1 month check up yesterday and she is doing great! She was 22.5 inches and 9 lbs 12 oz, which were both at 75%. Cannot believe how fast she is growing!

Joshua is finishing his last day with Engineering Services before he switches over tomorrow to Research and Design, still with his same company SEL. He is primarily making the move so that he wont have to travel so much. I am so proud of him for finishing well before transitioning. It has been really encouraging to see how valued he is to his ES group and how much he will be missed! Thankful for God's grace to give me a hard working man!





for more pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment