Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sick Day

Well, Karis woke up this morning with her first real cold! Knew it would come sometime, especially since we have been around so many sick friends/coworkers. She had a small one a couple months ago but this time has seemed to be worse.  Though I'm sad she doesn't feel well, I have enjoyed the extra snuggles :) She also just started saying "MaMa" to call for me which is so sweet and melts my heart!

These pictures are not chacteristic of most of our night and morning! Though she's been pretty fussy I did manage to get some smiles out of her :) Get well soon, baby girl!

she looks so proud of her snot.

Nice! I wipe it off and 30 seconds later it looks like this again!

MaMa!
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she's gotten and how much hair she has!!! It's been too long since i've seen y'all! Also, your pictures are excellent Peg. Your photography has gotten so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she has gotten so big! I love that her hair is finally getting a little longer :) Thanks about the pics, its been fun to practice with her, its getting much harder to get good pics now that she is constantly on the move! I have really enjoyed seeing your photography as well! Love you dear friend!

      Delete