Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Family Day

It was nice to be home as a family today! Since my grandfather passed away at an early age from colon cancer, I went and had my first screening colonoscopy today (primarily decided to do it now since I had already reached our max out-of-pocket with Karis this year). Glad its over with! So thankful that it was all clear! 

Joshua was able to take a sick day which was such a blessing, he was so sweet through this whole process. After we got home it was wonderful to nap and just hang out as a family at home, especially out on the porch this afternoon. We enjoyed playing with the camera and then with picasa for fun.

Such a great husband and daddy!


Loved her eyes in this!

Yay! Its over!

Isn't that hat cute!? My very dear friend Beth made that for me, what an amazing woman she is! She was so sweet to come keep Karis for us this morning, bright and very early. Thank you, Beth!


 

1 comment:

  1. Great photo, Peg! The hat looks great on you. I'm glad you had a restful day.

    ReplyDelete