So many neat things happening this month! I am finally starting to feel better now that I have made it to the second trimester (less nausea and more energy!). Having more headaches now but thankful to overall be feeling "normal" :)
Its been amazing to watch the growth over the course of these last weeks. BabyTimm is growing so fast! Its fun to watch him/her jump around and move constantly. I look forward to when I can finally feel our little one moving.
We had our first OB visit with Dr. Arronte at 13 weeks. She is really great and we are so thankful for her. Dr. Arronte volunteers with me at the Pregnancy Resource Center so it is fun to already have a connection with her. Everything at the visit looked great and hopefully all my prenatal labs will come back just fine.
Over the last couple weeks, I am finally able to feel my uterus and I am starting to show ever so slightly! Hoping to hold out with my regular clothes as long as I can.
I am so thankful for my sweet husband who has been VERY patient with me through this season of pregnancy. I am amazed more each day at the Lord's love for me though him and I so much respect his servant leadership in our home. So thankful that Joshua will be the father to our children, he will be a great daddy!
Its been amazing to watch the growth over the course of these last weeks. BabyTimm is growing so fast! Its fun to watch him/her jump around and move constantly. I look forward to when I can finally feel our little one moving.
We had our first OB visit with Dr. Arronte at 13 weeks. She is really great and we are so thankful for her. Dr. Arronte volunteers with me at the Pregnancy Resource Center so it is fun to already have a connection with her. Everything at the visit looked great and hopefully all my prenatal labs will come back just fine.
Over the last couple weeks, I am finally able to feel my uterus and I am starting to show ever so slightly! Hoping to hold out with my regular clothes as long as I can.
I am so thankful for my sweet husband who has been VERY patient with me through this season of pregnancy. I am amazed more each day at the Lord's love for me though him and I so much respect his servant leadership in our home. So thankful that Joshua will be the father to our children, he will be a great daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment