Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

9 sweet months

I am so thankful to finally have a day off! This has been a really busy work week for me working 6/7 days but also with my increased patient load. I'm now being scheduled for 3 patients per hour, CRAZY!

Working weekends is not my favorite and I was particularly exhausted this Saturday after working all day. My sweet husband surprised me with a clean home, yummy pot roast dinner and beautiful flowers to celebrate 9 wonderful months together in marriage. I'm so thankful for his tenderness towards me and the thoughtfulness he put into helping me relax after a hard work week. I love you Joshua!







1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie of a husband! I just love that Josh planned all this for you! Keeping the "honeymoon" alive! Yes! That is what it's all about...ROMANCE! Keep it up, bro!!!

    ReplyDelete