It has surely been a busy and wonderful year! I have been reflecting this week on the Lord's goodness in our lives since Joshua's return from India this time last year. Thankful for His grace and presence in our lives!
As I was putting this together, I came to the conclusion that there are so many blessings that are never captured in pictures, particularly hardships and trials which the Lord intentionally uses to reveal Himself and to show us His love. We often only take pictures of the "happy" moments, but the true treasures of this year have come as the Lord has disciplined us through many difficult seasons through which He is slowly producing the fruit of righteousness that comes by faith: Joshua's extensive travel with work, searching for jobs, continual difficulties/frustrations with our Seneca house, illnesses/cancer in the family, morning sickness etc... Greater than all these has been the sanctification that comes as two sinners join and live together! Marriage has been such an amazing joy but it truly reveals the depths of our selfishness and rebellion against the Lord. Through all these things I am overjoyed to know that the Lord disciplines those He loves. O how He loves us!
We give all glory to Jesus,
for from Him and through Him and to Him are all things!
Joshua's return after 1.5 years of long distance!
(the day after I finished PA school)
So glad to be together, FINALLY!
My graduation from PA school! So glad to be finished :)
Enjoying engagement in the same place
Our Wedding
Looking forward to this picture helped us persevere through many hard times in long distance...
how much greater as we await Christ's return for His bride! Joshua would always remind me when I would grow weary that just as Christ will return for His bride so he also would return for me with much gladness!
Jai Ho (still can't believe Joshua did this for me!)
Our awesome surprise honeymoon!
First missions conference as a married couple
Our new home
Visit with Jo and Josh!
First day of work at Dallas Family Medicine
My birthday weekend in Brevard (first birthday we have gotten to be in the same place!)
My brother's graduation from Clemson, so proud of him!
Babysitting
Our big news!
Excited to be Daddy and Mommy :)
Burnsville with the Sinapogu's
I won't look like this much longer!
BabyTimm (@ 8 weeks)
Asha turns 1!
Family beach vacation July 4th
And here we are, a year from then!
So excited to welcome BabyTimm January 2012, Lord willing!










Yeah! So excited for you! Can't wait to have you all join us in the adventure of parenting! God is so good!
ReplyDeleteHah hah! Love this blog post - so creative. (And you were a beautiful bride, btw!)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! It has been such a joy to learn from you and share in so many of those memories! LOVE YOU FRIEND! :) I can't wait to be Aunt April ;)
ReplyDelete