The last two weeks have been busy but good. This week I shared with my boss that I am pregnant and will likely only be with the practice 4 more months. He was quite shocked initially but I guess thats always a risk you take when hiring women ;) As of now, the plan is to continue work up until Thanksgiving time. Its nice to not have to hide it at work anymore!
Saw our little baby today at 10w4d! I'm always amazed each time at how God is knitting this little one together! This week the baby was very active and jumping around. I was able to see the little legs and arms and also the little fingers. Still hard for me to believe sometimes that this is real but it becomes more and more each time. I love this sweet child already!
Joshua has been so patient and sweet to me during this first trimester. I'm thankful that the nausea is starting to die down though I am still having trouble with smells/cooking. Still feeling exhausted but I am thankful for my days off to catch up and rest.
I am hoping for my first prenatal visit sometime next week. I have chosen to go with Providence OBGYN. Dr. Arronte also volunteers at the pregnancy resource center with me and I think she will do a great job taking care of us.
It was fun to celebrate "Father's Day" with Joshua a few weeks ago :) He is going to be a great daddy. We enjoyed a nice dinner out and purchased a new camera. We had been saving for one a while now and it seemed like a great time since we are expecting and since they were on sale.
Saw our little baby today at 10w4d! I'm always amazed each time at how God is knitting this little one together! This week the baby was very active and jumping around. I was able to see the little legs and arms and also the little fingers. Still hard for me to believe sometimes that this is real but it becomes more and more each time. I love this sweet child already!
Joshua has been so patient and sweet to me during this first trimester. I'm thankful that the nausea is starting to die down though I am still having trouble with smells/cooking. Still feeling exhausted but I am thankful for my days off to catch up and rest.
I am hoping for my first prenatal visit sometime next week. I have chosen to go with Providence OBGYN. Dr. Arronte also volunteers at the pregnancy resource center with me and I think she will do a great job taking care of us.
It was fun to celebrate "Father's Day" with Joshua a few weeks ago :) He is going to be a great daddy. We enjoyed a nice dinner out and purchased a new camera. We had been saving for one a while now and it seemed like a great time since we are expecting and since they were on sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment