Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Missing Daddy

our home in Clemson.

Well we sure are missing Daddy around here! Joshua left July 4th to go back up to Clemson for the week to work hard on the house.  I have alot of respect for single moms! Karis and I have had a pretty good week so far but its just not the same with daddy gone! When Joshua's gone it makes me appreciate his presence at home all the more.

Being apart is always hard, especially when there is stress on both sides and very little time to communicate. So thankful for the Lord and His grace towards us as we sin against one another, that we can forgive and find unity again in Him. Marriage could never work without Christ! Praise Him!

This has been a hard summer with so much travel betweeen Summerville and Clemson. The Lord is teaching us so much and although this discipline is unpleasant at times, I give praise to Him for His love towards us in these trials.

I am so proud of my hubby for his integrity and hard work with this house as we have been robbed and wronged. He continually runs to the Lord in humility and leads our family to trust that His grace is sufficient. Many times it feels like this house is a curse but we TRUST that the Lord is meaning this for our good.

We love and miss you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment