In my initial frustration over the likely extended trip the Lord brought to mind His blessing on us. Last month, Joshua was gone every week and the Lord has so graciously allowed him to be home most of this month! It has made such a difference. Around this time last year, Joshua was stuck in Nepal, kicked out of India due to visa law changes with only 4 hours of electricity per day! (makes communication difficult when your time zone difference is 9 hrs 15 minutes) I have much to be thankful for!
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in ALL circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thes. 5:16-18
I really enjoyed the time Joshua and I were able to share at lunch, he surprised me this morning and told me he wanted to take me out to Saffron, our local Indian restaurant, before he left next week. The food was yummy as usual! Still hard to belive I love this stuff! (anyone who knew me growing up would have to agree, its a miracle!)
Surprised Joshua with my Indian clothes (same kurta as when we got engaged!)
To the left are our dear friends Karishma and Avinash. Karishma was our waitress at Saffron when we were looking for apartments in Charlotte! We are hoping to spend time with them again this weekend, Lord willing!

No comments:
Post a Comment