Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pottery with Cameryn!

Today I was finally able to go out with my sweet friend Cameryn. I have been wanting to for some time but it finally worked out! I'm so thankful for this season of life that I am able to do these types of things. Cameryn's mom, Carla, has been such a dear friend to me since we moved here. I am so grateful for her example and transparency in her relationship with the Lord, her husband, and her 3 kids. The Lord has loved us tenderly through Carla and Ty especially while Joshua was traveling often to New Jersey. I have stayed many nights in their home while Joshua was away and we are SO thankful to have family here in Charlotte so quickly!

Me and Cameryn


Working hard
Love her creativity :)








Such a fun afternoon! Hope we can hang out again soon!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what sweet photos! Thanks so much for posting these Peg! But most of all, thank you for investing time and christian LOVE into the life of my dear daughter! She needs women like you in her life and moments like these to inspire and encourage her in her journey of faith! Cameryn said she had a great time! She enjoyed your company and conversation! You are a treasure, Peg! I am grateful to God for bringing you and Joshua into our lives and our hearts! Hoping for more memories with you both!

    ReplyDelete